LP Group is the leader on Canadian market of visa and document services. We have been specializing in helping our clients to obtain business and work visas to Russian Federation for over five years. Our services include full application preparation and support as well as a simple invitation and voucher issuing for tourism or business travel. Our dedicated team of visa and travel experts has profound knowledge of documents requirements and deals with Russian Consulate on a regular basis.
All you need to do is collect documents as per the checklist below, pay the fees and we will take care of the rest. Our team will help you to complete the application and avoid unnecessary delays and issues in processing. If you are looking to work in Russia and apply for work visa, we will guide you through the application and will explain which documents you may require.
Standard checklist for work and business visa application includes the following documents:
– On-line application form. All fields are mandatory to fill
– Valid passport. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of departure from Russia. It has to contain at least three empty pages
– One colour photo 3,5 X 4,5cm plain white background
– Foreign nationals residing in Canada have to present to the Consulate any proof of permanent / long term residency in Canada, e.g. PR card, study permit. Document copy is sufficient
– Invitation or visa support. (Visa Support is a document which has to be obtained by your host through Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia. Invitation from your host in Russia should be issued by the local office of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS)).
LP Group team will gladly help you with choosing the right type of invitation which suits your requirements and travel profile.