LP Group has been assisting Canadian residents to obtain business and tourist visas to Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan for more than 10 years. Our in-house region professionals will gladly assist you with visa matters; will book a hotel, airline tickets and will organize business meetings and individual tours. We would also gladly help you with business advice on these countries so that you could get an informed and experienced decision on entering Russian, Kazakh or Belarus market.
LP Group has a special separate department working with visas and associated services only. On a daily basis we assist Canadian residents with leisure and business travel matters. In case you do not need our assistance with booking, we would be of a help with the voucher or invitation which might be necessary to enter these countries.
We offer the lowest rates for visa services and make the whole process fast and simple for you.
Basic documents checklist for visa to Russia:
- On-line application form. All fields are mandatory to fill
- Valid passport. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of departure from Russia. It has to contain at least three empty pages
- One colour photo 3,5 X 4,5cm plain white background
- Travel medical insurance (not mandatory for Canadian citizens)
- Foreign nationals residing in Canada have to present to the Consulate any proof of permanent / long term residency in Canada, e.g. PR card, study permit. Document copy is sufficient
- For tourist visa: Tourist voucher. This voucher is issued by Russian hosting travel company. LP Group team will gladly help you with the voucher confirmation.
- For business visa: Invitation letter from your business host in Russia. LP Group team will gladly help you with choosing the right type of invitation which suits your requirements and travel profile.